Alabama Hills Workshop
October 20 - October 22
The Alabama Hills are a range of hills and rock formations near the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada in the Owens Valley, west of Lone Pine. Dozens of natural arches are among the main attractions at the Alabama Hills. Among the prominent arches of the area are: Mobius Arch, Lathe Arch, the Eye of Alabama and Whitney Portal Arch.
What We’ll Cover
- Advanced training in camera set-up & techniques
- How To improve the quality of your photographs
- Using ND (neutral density) filters for long exposures
- Techniques for creating “Time Lapses” images
- Post-production using Lightroom CC & Photoshop CC
- Photographing the Milky Way at Alabama Hills
- Photographing Bristlecone Pines at Sunset
- Sunrise & Sunset photographs around Alabama Hills
A full itnerary and lodging recommendations will be sent upon registration.
- IEPPV Premium Members = FREE
- IEPPV Introductory and Professional Members = $375
- Non-IEPPV Members = $750
Please note that the cost of the workshop does not include accommodations and transport to, during, and after the workshop
IEPPV Premium, Professional, and Introductory Members:
Your membership number is required at registration or you cannot complete the registration process. If you are unsure what your membership number is, please email email@example.com.
If this option is selected, the member number requirement “grays out” and the $750 requires payment or you cannot complete registration.