Hone Your Skills
Image Competition provides an amazing opportunity to hone and share the photographic skills that make up your art. Competition is not always about winning. The very nature of competing will drive you to improve all the skills needed to create superior work. Winning is just another perk of competition, the real reward comes from growing your skills.
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com
Wednesday, March 15 at 6:30 pm (PST)
Open: February 22 6:00 am (PST)
Close: March 13 at 6:00 am (PST)
Hosted live on PrintCompetition.com
How to Submit Images
You will need to be a paying member of PrintCompetition.com ($12 annual fee to use PrintCompetition.com) to submit images for competition.
For current PrintCompetition account holders
- Go to PrintCompetition.com and click “Log On” at the top
- Follow the website’s prompts to submit your image entries
If you do not have an existing PrintCompetition account
- Go to PrintCompetition.com and click “Register” at the top to create a new account
- Select “IEPPV” under “Organization”
- Fill out your details under “New Artist Registration”
- Follow the prompts to continue your PrintCompetition account registration payment
Upon payment, follow the website’s prompts to submit your images
- All local PPA affiliate members are welcome to compete.
- You no longer need to include your membership number or category in the image file name.
- If you have an Image Competition Add-On, enter your images but do not pay and disregard the automatic warning. We have a list of those who have IC Add-Ons and will allow those entries in manually.
- If you do not have an IC Add-On, you will need to pay for each image submission through PrintCompetition.com.
Ready to Get Involved?
IEPPV’s community of professionals and exciting calendar of learning opportunities await you.
The Regular Division is designed for those who do not hold a Master level degree, Photographic Craftsman, or an equivalent award in PPA, PPC, or other photographic organization.
Images submitted in this division will be will be judged to encourage education growth of the maker.
If you do not hold Master level degree but still wish to enter the Master division for your first Image Competition entry of the year, you may do so, but note that you cannot switch to Regular division during that year.
The Master Division is designed for those who hold a Master level degree, Photographic Craftsman, or an equivalent award in PPA, PPC, or other photographic organization. If you hold one of these awards, you must enter the Master division.
Images submitted in this division will be judged in accordance with state level competition with the intent that the maker will advance their images to state or international competitions.
Once a member enters their first Image Competition entry of the year, they cannot change divisions during that year.