HONE YOUR SKILLS
Image Competition provides an amazing opportunity to hone and share the photographic skills that make up your art. Competition is not always about winning. The very nature of competing will drive you to improve all the skills needed to create superior work. Winning is just another perk of competition, the real reward comes from growing your skills.
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com
NEW FORMAT CHANGES
Image Competitions will now be held online through PrintCompetition.com. Here are detailed instructions on how to submit your images and watch the competitions:
How to Submit Images
- Go to PrintCompetition.com and click “Log On” at the top
- Follow the website’s prompts to submit your image entries
- Go to PrintCompetition.com and click “Register” at the top to create a new account
- Select “IEPPV” under “Organization”
- Fill out your details under “New Artist Registration”
- Follow the prompts to continue your PrintCompetition account registration payment
- Upon payment, follow the website’s prompts to submit your images
- The submission deadline has been extended to Monday, March 14 at 6am (PST).
- All local PPA affiliate members are welcome to compete.
- You no longer need to include your membership number or category in the image file name.
- If you have an Image Competition Add-On, enter your images but do not pay and disregard the automatic warning. We have a list of those who have IC Add-Ons and will allow those entries in manually.
- If you do not have an IC Add-On, you will need to pay for each image submission through PrintCompetition.com.
How to Watch the Image Competition
- For audio of the competition, access Zoom using this link.
- To see the images during the competition, log on to your PrintCompetition.com account and click on “Game Day Apps” at the top.
The Regular Division is designed for those who do not hold a Master level degree, Photographic Craftsman, or an equivalent award in PPA, PPC, or other photographic organization.
Images submitted in this division will be will be judged to encourage education growth of the maker.
If you do not hold Master level degree but still wish to enter the Master division for your first Image Competition entry of the year, you may do so, but note that you cannot switch to Regular division during that year.
The Master Division is designed for those who hold a Master level degree, Photographic Craftsman, or an equivalent award in PPA, PPC, or other photographic organization. If you hold one of these awards, you must enter the Master division.
Images submitted in this division will be judged in accordance with state level competition with the intent that the maker will advance their images to state or international competitions.
Once a member enters their first Image Competition entry of the year, they cannot change divisions during that year.
Wednesday, March 16 at 6:30pm
The current 2022 Image Competition standings will be available soon.
Image Competition Rules
Click here to view our 2022 Image Competition rules.