Come and enjoy an evening of camaraderie, delicious food, and good company. Throughout the night you’ll have the opportunity to vote for your favorite image to win the “People’s Choice Award,” see the category winners for this year’s image competitions, and say “Hello” to your new board members. A fun time for all!
Both IEPPV members and non-members are welcome to attend at a $25 cost. The evening will include a dinner of:
- Assorted appetizers
- A tasty entree of chicken cordon blue with scallop potatoes, seasoned vegetables, a tossed salad, and bread
- Assorted desserts
- Hosted bar for a limited time
We will also have an area set up for portaits to be taken, so dress to impress!
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
This year’s People’s Choice Award will be decided at our annual Holiday Dinner and Awards Ceremony. All participants at the Annual Awards Banquet, whether or not a member of IEPPV, can vote for the People’s Choice Award and the image with the most votes will be announced at the end of the evening.
In order to be considered for the 2016 IEPPV People’s Choice Award you must meet the following guidelines:
- You must be a member of IEPPV in good standing
- You can submit up to two (2) of your images that have merited (a score of 80 or better) in any 2016 IEPPV Image Competition
- No re-edited images will be accepted – Must be the same image you submitted into Image Competition
- You must be present to win
Please email your two (2) image submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is December 7th at 12:00pm.