IMPORTANT: This is a member-only event. Registration is required to attend and submit images.
Hosted live via Zoom, don’t miss this webinar specifically designed to help you prepare for Image Competition. Upon registration for this event, IEPPV members can email up to two images (per person) to be reviewed by experienced judges two weeks before our official Image Competition (November 15).
All images will be judged according to PPA’s 12 Elements of a Merit Image, and attendees will learn how to prepare their images for competition presentation. If time allows, attendees will also be shown how to use basic Lightroom and Photoshop techniques to improve their images.
If you’re a new photographer that’s looking to achieve higher scores at Image Competition, this webinar is for you!
Instructions & Requirements to Enter
- Those who wish to attend must register using the form below
- Upon registration, you will receive the event Zoom link and image submission instructions
- Each registrant may submit a maximum of two images
- Images must meet the following specs for submission:
- Longest edge = 4,000px
- Image resolution = 300dpi
- Image quality = Medium
- File size = Not to exceed 3.5mb