IMPORTANT: Registration is required to attend and spots are limited.
Join us for an exciting evening of light painting and capturing stunning photos of small planes, a classic car, and models against the backdrop of a beautiful sunset. We’ll also provide a model or two to enhance your shots. Once darkness falls, unleash your creativity with light painting techniques.
After the program, join us for dinner and socializing at Hangar 24, located just across the street. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to create mesmerizing light paintings and connect with fellow photography enthusiasts!
Note: This event is subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather, we will postpone to the following day, Sunday, February 18.
What to Bring
Please DO NOT bring light stands
- Cameras (Be sure to setup your camera to shoot in manual mode. Test to be sure you understand how to make a 30sec – 2min exposure.)
- Flash lights
- Other hand held battery powered lights
- Camera triggers
- Since we are in a private hanger working with a private collection of automobiles and planes, please be extra respectful and keep your distance from anything that could be damaged. For this reason we are request everyone bring no light stands or other equipment that may cause damage if knocked over.
- Wagons are allowed since you will need to walk a short distance to the hanger from the parking lot.
- The address will be provided once you have registered.
Sorry! We've reached our max attendee limit for this event.