This program and hands-on experience will give you the jump-start you need to discover the sheer joy of doing macro the smart way. Here are the highlights:
- You want to get into macro photography with a modest investment in equipment. We’ll explore ways to achieve high image quality without that $1,000 macro lens. Amazingly, there are optics that were designed for excellent macro imaging that can be picked up for pocket money – if you know what to look for.
- You want to master the challenges of limited depth-of-field in close-up work. You’ll learn techniques to make the most of short depth-of-field as well as effective ways to get more depth-of-field when you need it.
- You want to have fun with your new-found skills. Bring your camera, tripod and any macro gear you may already have. But don’t let any lack of equipment hold you back: for Canon and Nikon shooters, there will be lenses and accessories available for you to experiment with. This is definitely a hands-on workshop!
- IEPPV Premium Members = FREE
- IEPPV Introductory and Professional Members = $50
- Non-IEPPV Members = $100
IEPPV Premium, Professional, and Introductory Members:
Your membership number is required at registration or you cannot complete the registration process. If you are unsure what your membership number is, please email email@example.com.
If this option is selected, the member number requirement “grays out” and the $100 requires payment or you cannot complete registration.