This is a Level 2 event | Registration is limited and required
Join Troy Miller of Imagery Concepts Photography for a fun afternoon of wedding discussion, photographing, and of course FOOD!
Topics to cover
- The business of wedding photography
- Posing and lighting for a typical wedding day (hands-on)
What to bring
- Reflectors (if you use them)
- Any drinks you would like to enjoy during the BBQ (alcohol is welcome)
- Ceaser salad
- Cheesy potatoes
- Grilled veggies + Garlic basil corn
- Water and tea will be provided
About Imagery Concepts
“We are Troy & Marjorie of Imagery Concepts Photography, full-time wedding photographers for over 25 years. The environment of wedding photography has dramatically changed since we began our careers; keeping a business running, let alone starting a new one, is more challenging than ever before. We will share our business and shooting philosophy as well as posing and lighting demonstrations.”
Check out Troy & Marjorie’s work
What does a Level 2 event mean?
Each of our events lists a recommended level of experience (1-3). By categorizing our events using this method, we hope to better inform you of what you need to know and how to best prepare so that you can get the most out of your attendance.
A level 2 event means that the instruction will be focused on intermediate and advanced techniques. Attendees are also expected to have a good working knowledge of their gear and/or software.
- i.e. Camera Knowledge – White balance, ISO, lens choice, DoF, flash function, and the exposure triangle.
- i.e. Software Knowledge – Importing images and software navigation
Attendees of this workshop will be using off camera strobes and working with challenging light.
Please Note: Anyone is welcome to attend any class level, however, the pace and content may not be at your current skill level. If this is the case, please expect to attend with the expectation to observe rather than engage. As with all of our educational events, we will always make every effort to accommodate all attendees regardless of their experience level.